TENNESSEE FLEA MARKET ASSOCIATION VENDOR INFO
The TFMA includes Flea Market Owners/Operators and Vendors throughout Tennessee.
WHY VENDORS SHOULD JOIN US? Your market space is your business!
- Our members collectively share ideas, solutions to problems, and, other information which increases the profitability, enjoyment, and ease of doing business in this industry.
- Collectively we are stronger and more efficient than as individuals.
- The TFMA is the official “spokesperson” for the entire flea market industry in Tennessee. You have a “voice” in the decision making process as a vendor member of the official “spokesperson”.
- Vendor members have “someone” to call when problems arise. Vendor members have the opportunity to share their thoughts with Market members in order to create a more successful vendor business.
- Vendor members have more clout with legislature and law making issues.
- The TFMA employees the Smith, Harris, & Carr group out of Nashville TN to lobby for important legislation concerning flea markets andvendors. This protects us from numerous problems.
- Market members have the opportunity to advertise in the TFMA brochure which is distributed throughout the Tennessee Welcome centers. This advertises your market place without any cost to the vendor. (If your market is not a TFMA member, consider encouraging the owner/manager to join our efforts!)
- The Market Members pay the majority of the expenses. Member dues cover the lobbyist’s fees, the brochure design & web page design and management. Vendors invest only $12.00 a year and reap the same advantages as the market members. (But you can enjoy a FREE trial membership for the year 2013—although donations are appreciated!)
- Without the TFMA we would all be burdened down with all sorts of government regulations, paperwork, and needless record keeping (and more!)
Vendor Member Responsibility
YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP STAYS WITH YOU NO MATTER WHICH TENNESSEE FLEA MARKET(S) YOUR